Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Beck Figured Out How to Roll Over!



Jeff says he read that half of all babies can roll over at 4 months. Well, half of our babies can roll over at four months. (Theo, you have two more days.) I discovered Beck could roll over when I put him on his belly and went in the other room with Theo to change his diaper. When I came back in the room, Beck was on his back. I was puzzled. So I put him on his belly again and within 10 seconds, he was on his back. After I cheered and clapped and everything I realized I should document this "first" with my camera, and, on demand, he did it again!

4 comments:

  1. So cool! He definately has it down! James has rolled over once - he hasn't gotten the hang of it yet.

    -Kelley-

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! preston still won't roll over. either way. perhaps he won't make the nfl... -Sara

    ReplyDelete