It turns out the boys do NOT have mono. So we're back to the theory that we have been passing around some kind of virus or viruses within the family for the last two months. The boys have been feeling a lot better this week and while Jeff's still coughing a little and I'm only a little congested, we're calling that "well."
Theo helped Mama make a delightful blueberry torte yesterday while Beck was still napping. I never make something without sampling along the way, which Theo felt was important as well.
This week the boys discovered the coat closet, in which we also keep recyclables and unopened cases of soda and beer. The boys had a lot of fun taking the cases out, removing the cans, and then putting the cans back. They also loved holding the cans up and pretending to drink from them. I couldn't figure out where they learned to chug beers like this until I realized this is how Daddy Lovebo drinks his sodas. Aha.
Grandpa Stu came up solo this week as Grandma Joanie was recovering from bronchitis and almost-pneumonia. The boys had a great day with their Grandpa!
I'm so glad things seem on the mend! The beer can pictures made me laugh super hard. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete-anne