Friday, November 8, 2013

Fun around the house

The boys have been enjoying their strollers, putting everything but their doll in it, and also the Bleisenberg mailbox and postcards.





The boys both do great not wearing diapers, but both sometimes ask for diapers, at least with us. They report that Mindy says "no diapers!" so she uses them only sometimes, for naps only. Theo still doesn't like pooping in the potty and has to be reminded to use the potty but Beckett is happy to poop in the potty and pee whenever he needs to in the potty. His accidents have been when he is very tired or out of sorts, usually right before lunch time, and he feels very bad when he has an accident. When we're at home all day or just going somewhere we can walk or ride in the stroller, I don't use diapers unless they insist. Underwear seems to be close enough to diapers that they have more accidents, so I try to make them go commando if possible. When we're in the car for a while I put them in diapers and we use disposables from time to time when we're traveling or it seems more convenient. We're usually washing 10-12 diapers every three days. I'm so proud of their awesome potty progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment