Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas comes early at the House of Lovebo


Saturday we enjoyed a nice visit with Jeff's family, including Aunt Renee who has become a staple of the boys' nightly singing routine. They braved the cold and snow to come to play with Theo and Beckett AND be put to work as the Christmas elves! Once the boys were asleep for their naps I quickly put them to work assembling the new play kitchen we bought the boys. What I read had indicated that it would take two adults 2+ hours to put together, but with a couple diaper-changing breaks (Theo still tends to poop right before he goes to sleep for nap), it took our five adults a little less than two hours to put it together. Jeff acted as foreman, with Greg as second-in-command laborer, Kathy and Renee were on "small parts"--the connector pieces that held the thing together, and I was on recycling/garbage/logistical support/small parts assembly. When I went up to get Beck up they had a few steps left to go but when we got downstairs they had completed the last step.



We still have accessories to add but the boys are really enjoying their new playspace.






No comments:

Post a Comment