For me, there is nothing more frustrating to do with the boys than puzzles. These aren't 1000-piece puzzles of repeating images of bacon; no, these are 10-20 piece puzzles with large cardboard pieces and large designs. The boys don't yet get the flat side/bumpy side distinction, and they don't get that the picture on the box is the design of the puzzle. Mostly it's a huge exercise in frustration as I try to convince the boys not to just jam all the pieces together, including bumpy sides onto flat sides. Here's Jeff having a go at a puzzle with the boys last Thursday.
lol!! glad i'm not the only one who finds it completely frustrating!!
ReplyDeleteHa! Jeff would like to report that he did very well with the boys and actually completed three puzzles with them. He was grumpy that I did not say in the post that he had the patience to work with them on puzzles for a good 15 minutes. I would not have made it through three puzzles!
ReplyDelete