That cookbook was given to me as a gift a few years ago. I am sure that the bakery is delicious but the cookbook based I'm the bakery is poor. I've made several things from there and they taste good but the prep and baking instructions are terrible and the recipes produce terrible results. I made cookies for a cookie exchange party and they came out looking like something the cat threw up. So I'm done with the cookbook! I'm sticking to Barefoot Contessa and Silver Palate cookbooks from now on. And I don't know why the pictures are gigantic! It's the first time I used google photos but I'm not sure that was the difference.....
Loved looking at these! I like how you made them all gigantic. I miss you all so much. What is the story with the book in the fire? -Anne
ReplyDeleteThat cookbook was given to me as a gift a few years ago. I am sure that the bakery is delicious but the cookbook based I'm the bakery is poor. I've made several things from there and they taste good but the prep and baking instructions are terrible and the recipes produce terrible results. I made cookies for a cookie exchange party and they came out looking like something the cat threw up. So I'm done with the cookbook! I'm sticking to Barefoot Contessa and Silver Palate cookbooks from now on. And I don't know why the pictures are gigantic! It's the first time I used google photos but I'm not sure that was the difference.....
ReplyDelete