Thursday, February 11, 2016

Just a quiet weekend at home

Which is kind of a joke. There are no quiet weekends at home these days. Even on a weekend when we have nothing planned outside of the house (which is rare), we are still responsible for three little people who need food and entertainment and attention and boo-boo kisses and mediation and naps etc. I do have a lot of fun with everyone, and it's really fun for me to see the big boys starting to have fun playing with Reed. More often it's Theo giving Reed toys or singing to him but I caught Beckett playing a game with Reed (of Beck's invention) where he would give Reed containers to put plastic balls in, and then trade them out, all while jumping around and laughing, which made Reed laugh.


Sometimes the only way I'm going to get the cooking done is to have Reed with me in a carrier while I cook. When I'm working on the stove or oven, the back-carry seems like the safest bet.



Daddy snuck in some Reed cuddles.





Sunday Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Stu came over for a late afternoon visit and dinner. Photos were taken, but everyone looked weird and blurry, so we don't have any documentation. :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh these photos. I miss you all so much! I got your card...! Love you, catch up soon! -Anne

    ReplyDelete