Sunday, April 17, 2016

A couple weeks ago Theo was invited to his classmate Tahje's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Jeff had taken Beckett to his friend Jaya's birthday at CEC a few months back and it sounded pretty terrible to me, so I was not eager to go, but Jeff refused to be chivalrous and go with Theo. I ended up going and having a pretty good time, mostly because Theo enjoyed himself so thoroughly. His best friend Johnny was there, with his mom, and so we hung together and played a ton of games. I was impressed by how quickly Theo picked up the games, since he has never played anything like them before. His driving skills were especially amazing, since he went from not knowing how to use the throttle and steering wheel (he was driving a boat) to racing around and anticipating curves and obstacles. It was fun to see him developing such a great friendship with Johnny, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment