Thursday, June 16, 2016

San Diego

The first weekend in June Jen, my dear friend from college, graduated from UCSD Medical School. Jen and I had both traveled out eight or so years ago when Claire graduated from medical school in Wisconsin. So Claire and I traveled to San Diego to celebrate with Jen and her family, bringing Jeff and Reed and Claire's husband, Adam. Jeff and I were excited to have some time to explore San Diego as well. It will be a fun trip to take Theo and Beckett some day, but this time we were lucky to have Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Greg to stay with them at home.

We had more clouds and cooler weather than we expected but loved every second we spent along the Pacific Coast.
















1 comment:

  1. Neat. Glad you had a nice trip! That's a good pile of seals there. -Anne

    ReplyDelete