Monday, November 14, 2016

Adventures in potty training

About a month ago Reed sat on the potty and peed for the first time. He's been interested in the frog potty since I brought it down from the attic a few months ago, but now he is starting to recognize when he has to pee and will go over and sit on it. I'm trying to make it tolerable just to sit on it, so we try to catch the pee when it comes, but he's often on and then off it right away. But Friday morning he brought the potty in to the bedroom in the morning and said POOP POOP! So I took off his diaper. He hasn't mastered the sitting down while pooping yet but he definitely knew that he needed to go poop and pushed some out, resulting in a messy potty but lots of clapping and cheering from those of us awake at that time--Beckett, Daddy and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment