Two recent Reed sayings that I just love:
Last week Reed and I were eating lunch together. I had been making faces at him, and particularly one with my eyes wide and mouth agape, like a surprised face. I hadn't made it in a few minutes and Reed said "PESHON." I looked at him quizzically and he said it again, "PESHON," When he could tell I couldn't understand what he was saying, he made the surprised face at me, and said again, "PESHON." I still couldn't get it, and then said, "expression?" He lit up, like he does when he's been understood, and nodded enthusasiastically said again, "PESHON! PESHON!" The kid knows the word expression.
Friday we were home again and he was in the bath. I was in the hallway reading and keeping an eye on him when I heard him say "I need more cups please mama." I sat dumbfounded for a moment trying to process that my 21 month old just said a six word sentence.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH -Anne
ReplyDelete