Friday, July 28, 2017

Training wheels off!

Wednesday we took the boys to Santaro Park to take the training wheels off their bikes. Jeff and I had both thought the process might be long and hard, and that we would be running around holding their seats for a good long time. Auntie Alexis and baby Mary Kate were here visiting so they got to see the whole huge ordeal. Which was, Jeff took off Beckett's training wheels. He ran with Beckett, hand on seat, for about a minute. I took over from Jeff so Jeff could take off Theo's training wheels. Before Theo's training wheels were off, I was standing still and Beckett was off by himself. It took Theo a little longer to get the hang of it but within about three minutes he too was off on his own. They are THRILLED to be biking on their own.





No comments:

Post a Comment