Saturday I took a look at this bedhead and decided I had to cut it.
And post-haircut, here we are at the Latin school for gallery walks with Theo and Beckett. Everyone made posters of their families and got to compare and contrast different families. I initially hated the new haircut but it's grown on me.
A couple of weeks ago Reed's daycare went to a nearby pumpkin farm as a field trip. It was on a day when Reed was with Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Stu but they decided to take him there anyway because it was a beautiful day. Both Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Stu grumbled about how hard it was to play or interact with Reed because the daycare teachers were "all over him." I dare say they were a bit jealous. So the other day when I was picking Reed up from daycare he was showing me the other classrooms, including the preschool classroom. The director of the daycare, Michelle, happened by as Reed was talking and said, "Oh, they're going to fight over who gets to have you, Reed!" And I related that my parents had thought that the teachers seemed especially interested in Reed during the field trip. Michelle responded by saying that the teachers love Reed ("and of course they love ALL the children!") but that Reed is very special. I think it's kind of neat that Reed is a favorite at daycare too, since we sure think he's a special guy here at home.
Reed is also doing awesome learning how to use the potty. (He also likes wearing a watch like his brothers.) When we're home all day and I remind him to use the potty regularly, he can have no accidents all day. He can even pee when we go out, if I remind him and take him. His brothers were more iffy about public bathrooms and using a toilet without the insert to make it smaller, but he he will almost always use the toilet in a big bathroom. He doesn't even care about getting his chocolate piece after peeing or pooping any more, it's just no big deal.






No comments:
Post a Comment