Monday, April 30, 2018
A couple weeks ago Theo was recognized at his school for always putting in his best efforts. The school puts on a casual breakfast awards ceremony. Reed got some nice time with Grandma Kathy waiting for his breakfast pastries (which he did not eat).
Theo getting his award.
After we went to the awards ceremony Reed accompanied me to a nearby elementary school where the women's bar association was reading to classrooms. I ambitiously signed up for four different slots. Reed did great for the first two, then wet his pants while I was reading to this 5th grade class. Mostly I think he was bored because I read the Harriet Tubman book twice. He wanted me to read a different one. The teacher was kind and gave him crayons and paper while I read. After a change of pants he rallied for the last classroom, a pre-k room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment