Our favorite pumpkin patch spot built its haystacks taller than usual, so only the tallest little kids could get up to the top. Theo and Beckett helped Reed up to the lower stack, and I watched proudly as they offered a hand up to several other smaller kids.
The corn box is always a hit. Reed was probably inside it for an hour at least, and he had to be dragged out of it when everyone else was ready to go.
It had rained a lot the day before so the ground was very muddy but that didn't stop Theo and Beckett from pushing Reed on the old metal tractor through the straw and mud.
Not pictured: Theo and Beckett did the corn maze together. I wasn't the least bit concerned (so long as they promised to stay together) and they were so thrilled to pay the money to get in and then do it by themselves. Reed happily played in the corn box and I watched the maze exit til they emerged.













No comments:
Post a Comment