Friday, November 16, 2018
I almost never post here about what I do in my day-to-day but I am pretty proud of my involvement with the Central New York Women's Bar Association. Last week we celebrated and recognized Judge Rosemary Pooler of the Second Circuit (one level below the US Supreme Court) for her contributions to the judiciary and to our chapter. She is still on our board as an ex-officio member and we appreciate her commitment to our chapter. It's pretty neat to know a federal circuit court judge. Here are the other impressive women I know because of their involvement with the CNYWBA, including the chief bankruptcy judge for the Northern District of New York, above, and a federal magistrate judge, below, along with a woman who is a partner at the largest law firm in Syracuse and (I hope) will be a judge in her own right some day soon. These women have been mentors and friends to me and have made Syracuse a much friendlier and more welcoming place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment