Thursday, September 30, 2021

Southwick camping part I

The boys have been fascinated by campers and RVs for a while now, and they've asked us many times if we can buy a camper. We've also gone tent camping a few times, so they know they love campgrounds, but for some reason all the little compartments and sleeping areas really excite them. So we'd been planning to go camping the weekend Jeff was in Florida with Pete, but unbeknownst to them I booked us a rental RV for the weekend. It took a lot of planning and researching but I found a great camper and had it delivered and set up and hooked up for us for the weekend. 


We got to the campground and registered and I asked the kids to help me look for the campsite. We drove around and got to the site but they said there was someone else there. I knew it was Rick with the camper, but we all just got out. The kids were ready to see if we were at the wrong site, or this guy was set up at the wrong site. That's when I told them that I had rented the camper for us, and that it was there for us. They were totally surprised and thrilled.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment