Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sanibel vacation: Part 4



Some Grade A relaxing on the beach. This is a resident beach out on the west end of the island.



Baby alligator!



Turtle at Pond Apple




Jeff and I took a paddleboard lesson. We both really enjoyed the fun and challenge of it, even though we had some pretty good wind for a first time out. We saw bonnet head sharks, stingrays, mullet, and lots of other fish. I kept saying I typically fall off of every personal watercraft I have ever been on and, sho nuf, I fell in. This is a wet photo.




Chess at Joey's Custard, one of our favorite biking destinations.



Baseball on the beach


We got a bike trailer for Reed (the one where there's a wheel and seat and pedals that are attached to the adult bike) and he did ride on it with me and Jeff for the first week or so but then Beckett offered to let him ride on Beckett's pegs and that was WAY more fun. I imagine it must be quite tiring for Beckett but they just talked and talked and talked the whole way and Reed thought it was very cool to be riding on his brother's pegs. Beckett did most of the heavy lifting especially because Theo skipped a few bike rides but Theo did take him on at least one journey on the pegs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment