Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Mama Camp: Hamilton College tour and mini-golf


I did some work for Hamilton College back in the spring and had the chance to visit campus and thought it was really special. The kids are particularly interested in Alexander Hamilton and also in what college is like so I decided to bring them to campus for a tour. We went just as the first years were getting settled but before the upperclassmen had moved back on campus, so there was definitely some stuff happening but school wasn't in full swing yet. I decided a full-blown guided tour would be a little much for my guys so we did a self-guided tour so the kids could navigate with a map. 

There was also a cool pirate/zombie themed mini golf place on the way back to the Thruway that we hit up, mostly successfully. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment