Saturday night we attended the birthday party of friends Robert and Ana. No pictures were taken because... we forgot. But we had a great time with some of my lawyer friends and other various friends of the birthday couple. It was especially fun to meet Robert's sister Angie and her family, including 9 month old twin girls. They are ADORABLE and it was really fun to see how interactive and different they are. Their parents report that so far they have gone through milestones (babbling, rolling over, crawling) at very different times, sometimes months apart. It's good for me to hear that because I've wondered what that will be like. The (other) twin parents referred to Theo and Beck as "husbands" to their little girls--what cougars!
Also fun was when my friend Kara asked me how much Theo and Beck eat every day, and when I said, well, if they were eating formula they would be eating 4-5 ounces every feeding, 8 times a day, Kara did some quick math (4 x 8 x 2 babies=64 ounces) and calmly said, "that's a gallon a day." Huh. I had never thought about the total quantity in a day. I have been bragging about it to my friends and family ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment