Beck was happy examining (and sucking on) the mini-broom.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
It's about time you made yourselves useful, boys
Theo was fascinated by the Swiffer when I had it out today (one bonus of being on the floor a lot with the babies is I get a baby-eye view of the dust/dirt situation under my furniture. That plus having to pick out the pieces of pine needle, carpet pad and ground-up tire (from indoor soccer field) from their mouths makes me dry mop more frequently than I would otherwise. When I was done dry mopping I let Theo have at it.
Theo needs to hold his side up just a little bit so Mama can limbo underneath with the vacuum.
Beck was happy examining (and sucking on) the mini-broom.
Beck was happy examining (and sucking on) the mini-broom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha...i have the EXACT same photos of preston with the swiffer from last week. Except he's drinking from his bottle while swiffering. Hows that for multi-tasking? I was planning on posting them sometime soon....Sara
ReplyDeleteI had Collin do this. You can also unscrew one of the handle extenders to make it shorter for them.
ReplyDeleteHA HA, Emily! Good tip! I did not realize that I could unscrew one of the handle extenders but my dad did that today at the cottage. And they attached a dry cloth so that he could actually be effective while carefully dragging it across the floor.
ReplyDelete