Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Single mom update

This week Mama Lovebo has been going it alone as Daddy Lovebo starts his LLM program at Temple. He is living it up in Philadelphia while I slog away here at home. Ha ha, not exactly. He seems to be working his butt off all day and then most of the evening, while the boys have been a total dream all week. We spent the first weekend without Daddy with Grandpa Stu and Grandma Joanie, and then so far this week they have been sleeping and eating super well. Dinners have become a marathon event, lasting upwards of an hour as the babies shovel food of all sorts into their mouths. They discovered the joy of thawed frozen berries this week, as you can see below. They have been eating veggie burgers, macaroni and cheese, applesauce, waffles, toast, sweet potato, snap peas, yogurt, smoothies, banana, and apple. I've been putting them to bed at or just before 7pm, so they are awake when they go in their cribs and end up walking around, jabbering and giggling, for up to a half hour before they go to sleep. And they've been sleeping til at least 7am every morning, giving me time to sleep and sometimes even to do some stuff (shower, fetch laundry, feed the cats) before I go in and get them up.

 Eating juicy berries!

I asked Mindy for some pictures so that we can continue to show the boys her picture while they are gone this summer. I think you can tell how much the boys adore her!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment