Sunday, November 4, 2012
Dip Party
Our friends Leah and John hosted a dip party to watch the Steelers-Giants game this afternoon. I watched not a single play but enjoyed the company of a dedicated corp of dip-eaters!
Auntie Tara fed Theo a LOT of chips, crackers and dip, including a whole bunch of yummy cannoli dip which we discovered later contained orange liqueur. In an unrelated story, one not accompanied by photographic evidence, Theo projectile vomited as I was putting him to bed, completely soaking both of us.
Happier moments at the party with Leah. The boys were super grumpy-umpies all day at home after being cooped up, and we briefly considered not bringing them at all, but banked on a change of scenery helping mellow them out. Which it did! They were complete goofs, running around and playing with toys and eating and drinking and being friendly with everyone.
The boys had their first PB&J sandwiches today. Somehow I had not thought to give them sandwiches, but friend Kelly said her little Addy, one month older than T&B, was eating sandwiches as an easy on-the-go lunch. I made it up and WOW! they loved it. They only ate half at lunchtime, but finished it off after their naps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment