So we got some more test results back from the pediatrician today, and it's looking like the boys have mononucleosis. They haven't actually run the mono test yet but the other results are pointing in that direction. Honestly it's a relief to me because that means the boys have been sick for so long because of one illness rather than multiple. It still stinks that they are getting ear infections as a result of the congestion but it explains why the congestion just hasn't gone away after six weeks.
Anyway we'll know more in a week or so but I thought I'd post just to give an update. The boys and I went to Jersey to spend the holiday with the Grinnells, but Jeff got held back because he has the flu. The hits keep coming here at the House of Lovebo! Pictures from the weekend (mine, not Jeff's, because pictures of laying around drinking ginger ale and watching reruns of Top Gear don't really get the traffic to the blog) to come in the next few days....
No comments:
Post a Comment