I got some Halloween- and pumpkin-themed books from the library several weeks ago, we visited a pumpkin patch or three, and we have fun finding pumpkins on people's stoops when we go for walks. I've never been a Halloween fan, so imagining getting costumes and talking it up so the boys would understand was kind of exhausting for me to think about.
Then I found these two awesome costumes in the Bleisenberg hand-me-down pile and I said DONE! When Theo went outside on our way to the neighborhood Halloween parade, our neighbor Jim yelled to him "Nice Saint Bernard costume!" Apparently the barrel thing around the neck is classic Saint Bernard. Didn't know it. But we thought he looked cute even before we knew it was a Saint Bernard costume.
Beckett loved that his kangaroo costume came with a pocket for his Joey AND for his trucks. He's making a funny face because he's sleepy and eating a cookie.
Our friends Will and Kristina brought their three boys to the parade, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment