Friday, September 4, 2015
Reed at four months
17 pounds (86th percentile) and 25 inches long (52%) today at his four month visit. Got all his shots and is cleared to go to daycare.
Breaking out the Baby Vegas!
One of the coolest things about having a singleton baby for me now is that I can get out of the house with him, and just him! I could never have attempted to go to a grownup party or event or meeting with TWO four month old babies. But I have attended two lady lawyer dinners (dinner with other Syracuse women attorneys, loosely organized but always elegantly hosted) with Reed, plus countless board meetings and other grown-up sorts of functions. Below is good friend Sally hanging out with Reed at last Thursday's lady lawyer dinner. The amazing thing is that with ONE baby, people (mostly women) absolutely clamor to take him and hold him. So I end up baby-less and socializing! It's amazing. And Reed is such a great sport and is so happy to see different faces and hear different voices. I know it all could change tomorrow but for now it's wonderful and miraculous.
This isn't a great picture, but it's to show that in the last month or two I've started to notice that Reed has a birthmark on his left forearm near his wrist. Here's a shot of it. I do not believe it was there when he was born but the pediatrician says that "birthmarks" can arise later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment