Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Reed


Reed continues to be a very easy going, relaxed little guy. He gets super grumpy right before he goes to sleep, but other than that, he's a good mood guy. The picture above is after I unbuckled my Ergo and just set it, and him, down on the bed. Now that's a good nap! Below is one of my favorite faces of his. It's blurry but it's impossible not to laugh when he makes that grumpy face. Which is great, because when I laugh at his face, he then breaks into a huge grin and forgets all about why he was grumpy.


On the back deck yesterday, enjoying the sunshine. Theo was kind enough to go inside all on his own to pick out a toy for him, and then start the baby seat vibrating and singing a song.


This Exersaucer has gotten a lot of good use! First with baby Dylan, Kate and Aaron's first, then Ollie, then Theo and Beckett, and then I think Sarah Markowitz's twins, and now Reed! Next stop: Kath Zannella (nee Fenzel) for her new baby girl, due next month.



 Sunday I noticed one new tooth breaking through, and today I saw more clearly that there are TWO new teeth! WOW! The bottom picture shows them the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment