Monday, May 23, 2016

Classroom birthday parties

Friday we celebrated the boys' birthday in their classrooms with their school friends. I really love their teachers and their little classroom communities, and I have gotten to know the kids there so it's really fun for me to spend time with them all there. Beckett chose to have ice cream and Theo chose to have chocolate chip cookies ("and something else... not just one thing!" but then couldn't think of anything else to have so, reluctantly, just had one thing). Reed roamed around the classrooms while the kids ate and sang to Theo and Beckett. It was a nice time.







2 comments:

  1. That singing was so sweet! Very involved. There were so many addendums.
    -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Theo's expression while they're singing! You're right, Big T, that tradition is awkward as hell (yet also super cute and sweet)

    Happy birthday, Theo and Beck!!

    ReplyDelete