Saturday we went to a Syracuse Chiefs baseball game. The boys could not have been less interested in baseball BUT the hot dogs, chicken fingers, popcorn, string cheese, lollipops, dancing mascots, and balloon creatures were fascinating! We had to wait til after 10pm but the fireworks show from the field was spectacular--and LOUD! Reed loved it as much as the big boys. He clapped and pointed throughout the show. The secret to the success of the very late night was a beautiful two hour group nap from 4-6pm, which gave us the stamina to get through the game and wait for the fireworks.







Ah, the ol' group nap. Works like a charm! It's cool that the boys (all three of them) loved the fireworks. I forget how loud fireworks are, and I've been around kids who HATE them because they can't deal with the noise and commotion. I miss you guys! -Anne
ReplyDelete