Sunday, June 11, 2017
Reed at TWO
At two years old, Reed is a cheerful, talkative little guy. He loves going to the grocery store, the playground, and on walks with Mama. He loves loves LOVES his Daddy and his brothers (usually called "THEOBECKETT," all one word). He likes to FaceTime with his grandparents. He goes pee in the potty occasionally. And he LOVES his kitty cat, Milo. They have a very special bond. Friday morning he discovered Milo sleeping on Beckett's bed. He ran over, then gently put his head next to Milo's. Then he got his blanket from his bed, brought it over to Milo, and placed it over her. Then he sang the song I sing to him when I put him to bed. It was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. He did it again and I got it on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment