Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Great NYS Fair 2017 Edition, Day Two--Plus Thunder Island


We went back to the Fair on Labor Day to hit the rides. And hit them we did! There was a cute little area for toddlers that Reed enjoyed before he found the Fire Engine ride, which he then did about five times. After wine slushies and hot dogs and Icees, we headed home for Reed to take a nap, and then Theo and Beckett and I went out to Thunder Island for the second and last time of the summer. We were all pretty exhausted but I was so glad we spent the day in the sun and squeezing as much fun as possible out of the day because it looks like it was the last true summer day of 2017.








Theo and Beckett enjoyed the Fire Engine ride a lot too.



The kids really wanted to do the ferris wheel and I'm not sure why I agreed to do it with them but I did, and hated nearly every minute BUT I got through it. The boys thought it was pretty awesome.











No comments:

Post a Comment