Friday, July 6, 2018

Wedding in Savannah


Jeff's cousin Emily got married a few weeks ago in Savannah, Georgia. I wouldn't have chosen the timing, between our Hamilton NYC trip and the women's bar convention in Cooperstown two weeks earlier and our New Mexico trip the next weekend, but it was a lovely weekend. Reed came with us since he would be missing out on the New Mexico trip.













On Sunday our flight didn't leave til late in the day so we spent the morning driving east of the city. We had awesome Southern food at Sisters and may have enjoyed a couple road frozen daiquaries on the long drive out to Tybee Beach through some of the sleepy communities along the way. Tybee was beautiful and very crowded. I hadn't intended to get into the water but the water was warm and the waves were so fun that we just kept walking and walking until I was up to my shoulders, in my clothes.





Theo and Beckett had a great time with Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Stu while we were in Georgia.


Grandma Kathy and I got blowouts at a Savannah salon before the wedding.









No comments:

Post a Comment