Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chores chores chores


When it's laundry day around the House of Lovebo, it's serious. Because I do a load of laundry nearly every day, it doesn't often get out of control. But this is after I think two full days of doing no clothes laundry, plus doing sheets and mattress pads and towels, plus washing some new clothes, et al. The boys helped sort (by sort I mean roll around in the dirties, and pick each one up and put it in another spot).

I'm also constantly moving furniture and things around adjusting to how the boys are growing and developing. Beck is fully crawling now and just today pulled down two floor lamps and slammed his fingers in a dresser drawer. We're behind in the baby-proofing and trying to catch up. New developments in the downstairs playroom: no furniture except the changing table/dresser, garbage pail, and diaper pail. That creates a large open space for walking on the padded tiles and throwing toys all over the room.

1 comment:

  1. ok, this is twice now I have posted and then navigated over to your blog to find that you just posted about the same thing. I swear it is purely coincidence!

    ReplyDelete