I have realized lately that I have more pictures of Theo than Beckett. I briefly felt bad about that, til I realized that there are two good reasons, not including favoritism, for the disparity: 1) Beckett has learned that the camera produces an orange light before it flashes, so he has learned to close his eyes when he sees the light; and 2) he is faster than Theo, which means that just as I'm positioning the camera, he's scooted right away.
Speaking of which, today when I got home I was walking around with my boys (each holding one hand, walking around the house together), when Beck came to the staircase. After about 30 seconds of trying just to reach the mail on the third step up, he put his knees on the first step, then pulled himself up to standing, then put his knees on the second step, and pulled himself to standing. So apparently now we can climb stairs up in here.
No comments:
Post a Comment