- walking, mostly while carrying things. He loves to pick things up, walk a bit, set them down, and then go pick them up again. Showoff.
- climbing stairs
- crawling non-army style, finally
- when someone says "oh my goodness!" he slaps his hand (or sometimes both hands) on his head
- slaps one hand on his head when Daddy says "DOH!"
- turns book pages
- says "mamamamama" when sad or tired
- says "dadadadada" randomly
- walking, though he seems to be in a bit of a slump the last few days
- crawling like a champ
- climbing stairs lightening fast
- raises one pointer finger in the air when asked "how old is Beckett?"
- turns book pages
- says "cat" excitedly whenever he sees one of the cats
- says "cat" excitedly at pretty much any animate or inanimate object
- has occasionally said "ufff" when asked what a doggie says.
- LOVES books; when I say BOOK to him, he giggles and lights up and slaps the ground with both hands. One day last week when the boys took totally different naps, I had a good two hours alone with each of them while the other napped. Whereas Theo will tolerate reading one book and then moves on to something else, Beck and I sat reading the same three or four books over and over again, with Beck pointing at everything so I could name it, for a good 30 minutes.
Daddy Lovebo had a better time reading with Beckett than Theo. Theo was pretty tired and ready for num-nums and bed before Daddy started reading. The iPhone held him over while I took my last picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment