For reference, the ones they are getting are the first molars, top and bottom, and the top canines.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Two is harder than one: Part Deux
I have two babies teething right now. To clarify: I have two babies, each of whom have SIX teeth emerging in their mouths, including four each of heavy duty grinder molars. Plus since Beck gets diaper rash when he is teething we have a monster diaper rash/fungal infection that is making Beck even more uncomfortable. Mama and Daddy Lovebo are getting very little continuous sleep these days. It makes me mad even to think about it, so I choose not to recount the number of times I was up last night and for how long. What I do know is that I'm going to bed now, at 8:15pm. I'm hoping I will get at least three or four hours continuous before the boys wake up. The new strategy is going to be to change Beck every time he wakes up, since the wet on the diaper rash I think makes him very uncomfortable. I also have a twin air mattress set up in their room if I need to sleep with them to help them get to sleep, because I think some of the problem is separation anxiety. I have to keep repeating: this too shall pass, this too shall pass....
For reference, the ones they are getting are the first molars, top and bottom, and the top canines.
For reference, the ones they are getting are the first molars, top and bottom, and the top canines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds really rough. I hope this ends soon, and everyone can go back to sleeping enough and being rash-free. Feel better, Baby Lovebos!
ReplyDelete