Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pool party at the lake

Two boat rides on the lake, lots of kiddie pool time on the patio, and some great lake swim time on the east shore. I got lots of good photos but many include baby penis, which seems wrong to post.






On the way home Theo asked to hold my hand, which was tough to do from directly in front of him. I suggested that he ask Beckett to hold his hand. Beckett initially refused, jokingly, but finally agreed to hold his hand (briefly). I only captured it as they were parting (Theo still wanting more). This is a theme of their relationship; when Beckett wants kisses before they go down for a nap, Theo runs away and refuses, while giggling. As you can see, Theo still wants more hand holding, but Beck was done. He let Theo hold his foot, though.


1 comment:

  1. It's from them toddler have pretty ass. I want to eat them.

    ReplyDelete