Thursday, April 2, 2015

Glow baths


I've heard about using glow sticks in the bath for a while now but never thought to actually buy glow sticks to try it out. Then I noticed a colleague who had a package of glow sticks in his office. I asked what they were there for, he said someone had given them to him a while ago and he didn't know what to do with them, and suddenly I was coming home with glow sticks. They are a huge hit. Daddy had the brilliant idea Tuesday night to open the window in the bathroom to make a towel hang from it to block out the light (thanks, daylight savings), which made the room pretty darn dark for trial #2 of glow stick baths. They are a huge hit! The question is, are we ever going to be able to take baths without them???

No comments:

Post a Comment