Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Trying to catch up--September 2020

 We've missed a few months of posting here in the fuzzy, dark times of pandemic and grief and loss. I am going to start posting again and first I'm going to catch up a little bit. It may not be strictly in order but it's a way to start with a clean slate.


The week of September 20 I flew to Colorado to spend five days with my dear friends Anne and Steve and their gorgeous little baby Noelle. They live in a spectacular place, Ft Collins, and I loved every minute of being with them and holding that precious little one. And eating amazing Mexican food.






When I got back from Colorado we had unseasonably warm weather and enjoyed a couple great fall days feeling almost normal doing regular fall fun activities, including an awesome trip to a farm southeast of us where the boys ziplined, gokarted, bounced, and rolled in a giant tube.












No comments:

Post a Comment