Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Almost 34 weeks!

It is hard to believe we have made it this far. The babies' lungs should be almost fully mature, and their brains are working hard to develop. They may weigh as much as 5 pounds apiece by now--which means I'm carrying close to 10 pounds of baby in my belly! Their main job in the next few weeks is to pack on the pounds so that they can stay warm outside an incubator.

In Mama Lovebo news, I am feeling much more energetic and healthy since moving into the new house. There is so much to do and I feel more mobile now that there are bathrooms on every floor, so my time downstairs is not limited by my fluid consumption. I'm still not doing MUCH, but at least I can try to accomplish one or two house-related tasks a day. Today's agenda: cleaning and filling the linen closet; ironing Jeff's ties so he can put them back on his tie rack tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment