Monday, December 5, 2011

Photos, med update, work update

All three of the boys (Jeff, Theo and Beckett) got to meet my aunt Deb and uncle David in Clinton, Massachusetts over the Thanksgiving holiday. We had a really nice visit. They boys were very engaged with David and Deb and we all had a great time.




Beck got his first driving lesson from Daddy Lovebo on the way home from Thanksgiving in Massachusetts last weekend.

Extreme close-up of Theo!
A few weeks ago Grandma Joanie cleaned out our basement stash of paint (none bought by us) and took it all back to Grandpa Stu to take to the household hazardous waste drop-off in Ithaca. Grandpa Stu reports that we won the prize for most things dropped off from one car.


Mama is off the 'roids! I took my last dose of steroids yesterday and now the only thing I'm on is the synthetic thyroid hormone I will be on for the rest of my life (unless my thyroid grows back! not a joke!). I'm taking all my old drugs to the pharmacy tomorrow to get them out of the house. I figure with boys ready to crawl any day, we might as well eliminate any toxic things we can from the house.

Week One went well. Mindy is always as happy and smiley and calm at the end of the day as she was at the beginning, which astounds me. (Mama Lovebo has been known to be standing at the end of the driveway with one child in the Ergo and holding another, waiting for Daddy Lovebo to pull in at 5:30.) The boys have been happy to see me but also perfectly happy playing or chatting with Mindy. We feel very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment