Monday, December 12, 2011
Snotty babies
We had a great visit with Sara E and her son Preston on Tuesday. Sara warned me that Preston was still a little snotty, but I decided it was probably a good thing for Theo and Beck to get some exposure to some germs. They haven't had much yet because they're not in daycare and the people they spend the most time with haven't been sick yet this year. Preston dutifully infected them by sucking on their toys and sneezing and coughing in their faces several times. Beck got the bug first and had a runny nose and watery eyes by Thursday morning. Theo got it Friday. We have had a humidifier running in their rooms since Friday night, and they sleep at least part of each night in their carseats so they are more upright. I know that when I have a cold I much prefer to be more upright so the yucky doesn't just sit inside my nose. They were markedly better last night in time for a dinner date with Ana, Robert and James in Liverpool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment