Monday, September 24, 2012

A few house projects we've been working on



For my birthday, Jeff and Uncle Jon cooked up a beautiful sign for the living room/stairway area, with one of my most favorite Sark quotes. Last night Jon and Rachel came over to eat dinner and then put the sign up. I love it!





This is the front porch, after Jake and Chris finished construction a week ago and Grandpa Stu painted the first coat Friday. It looks great!




We're fantasizing about a number of other potential house projects, including a couple possibilities for our bedroom. In the meantime we at least cleaned up my dresser top, got rid of the TV that almost never got used, and have been sorting through some boxes, etc.



I have no explanation whatsoever for this picture. I can't even claim ignorance by absence; I was sitting right in front of Theo while this happened. I was talking to Beckett and heard Theo starting to get upset. I looked up and in like 20 seconds Theo had managed to get his arm out of his shirt; to get the arm of his shirt threaded through the ball/hammer toy base; and to get pissed about it.



Daddy Lovebo jamming out with the boys, demonstrating the pitfalls of dancing in footie pajamas on hardwood floors and the fun you can have before Mama gets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment