Thursday, September 20, 2012

Single mom weekend recap

Jeff left for an LLM weekend in Philly Friday, and I got up at 5am to get to Albany for a conference for work. Luckily Grandpa Stu and Grandma Joanie came up for the day to hold down the fort at home, and then stayed overnight to spend Saturday morning with me and the boys as well. We took a great trip to MyGym to see if the boys are old enough to appreciate it to the tune of $100/month, but I think the answer is, not quite yet. Only blurry pictures were taken, unfortunately, because there's so much to do and see!

The boys slept well Saturday night but I had nightmares with Daddy Lovebo gone. And probably because I stayed up too late finishing my book club thriller, Defending Jacob. Auntie Tara came over early Sunday for a walk and some playground time. Sunday afternoon the boys and I walked over to the park to cheer on friends Lauren and Scott as they finished up the Strathmore Parks Run. Lauren also walked away with the award for second place female finisher! Then we enjoyed a nice afternoon in our backyard with the boys playing all around us.


There has been a lot of fighting over toys lately. Mostly the walker and the lawn mower, but really any toy one of them is playing with, the other wants. Here's a battle Theo won over the lawn mower.




No comments:

Post a Comment