Saturday, September 22, 2012

Some highlights of the last week:

The boys after enjoying blueberries.


Theo and Tara sharing some special hoodie time.


Theo exploring the pantry.


We have discovered that our diapers have lost their original elasticity. See a new diaper (R) vs old diaper (L). We have free repair kits headed our way and it looks like next weekend will be spent with Grandpa Stu and Grandma Joanie and Grandma Joanie's sewing machine, replacing the elastic in all our diapers. We've been having a lot of leaks lately and weren't sure why, so we're hoping this helps. 


Here's some video of Theo performing his interesting new habit, licking things.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to drop a quick line to tell you that the boys are growing so fast and I love your letters to them! You have inspired me to write one for James and put it into his memory book for later on. James and I will be up November 13- the 18th as Brent will be teaching in China during that time. I would love to meet up with you, Jeff and the boys if you have any time. Miss you and love you all.

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete