WE NO GET NO SLEEP UP IN HERE.
Example: last night. We had a great evening at our neighbors' across the street who have three little boys, a four year old named Ollie and twins, Luke and Jake, one year older than Theo and Beckett. Because we have been exhausted from so little sleep the last many nights, we were in bed at 8:30, and asleep at 9. Theo and Beck went to bed at 7:45, a little later than usual because we were at Will and Kristina's until about 7:30. At 9:45, Theo was up screaming. And again at midnight. And 2:30. That time Theo woke Beckett up, who then asked for a diaper change. At 4:30 Beckett woke up to nurse. I couldn't bear to wake Theo up, like I would usually do, because he was finally sleeping soundly. Twenty minutes after I went back to bed, Theo was up to nurse. When they got up at 7:20, Daddy Lovebo got up and let me sleep a little later. But geez, Theo, what the heck??
That's all I have to say. We need to get some sleep up in here. Here are some pictures to appease the masses.
This morning the boys and I made lasagna. Theo was in charge of mozzarella, and Beck was in charge of parm.
Beck spent some time after dinner playing floor hockey with a mixing spoon and plastic balls.
Bathtime has become way fun lately. The boys love drinking out of their cups and splashing each other and grabbing each other's feet and laughing and giggling. Bathtime sometimes lasts close to half an hour with all the fun.
Beck's been drooling a ton lately. The front of all his shirts are drenched most of the day. He must have some teeth coming in.
Both boys love walking around in shoes they find around the house. Here's Theo in Daddy Lovebo's slippers.
No comments:
Post a Comment