Good friend Anne Ju (hence the Ju-ice title above) came by for a visit today. It was beautiful out, sunny and warm, and we did some walking and mowing with the boys around the block and in the backyard. The highlight of the afternoon, however, was Anne allowing the boys the remainder of her juice. They acted like they'd just gotten their first hit of heroin.
Yesterday I went through all our winter hand-me-downs to get an inventory and figure out what we need for this winter. We have some good coats, mittens and galoshes. I've ordered some stuff from Old Navy to see what works and what will fill in the gaps, and I'm planning to buy some snow boots at the Multiple Moms Mingle sale Saturday morning. This is Theo trying on a nice warm hat and snowpants, and Beck tromping around in some galoshes.
Theo is crying because I said it was time to take off the snowpants (it was 65 degrees out that day).
No comments:
Post a Comment