This weekend we had a lovely visit with Jeff's aunt Deb and uncle Rich and cousin Kelsey in Northborough, MA. We also mixed in a visit to my aunt Deb and uncle David, and our friends Molly and Dustin in Portland, Maine and their three kids.
When Molly and I were in law school, I was unmarried and Molly had one child, sweet Declan. Since then we've done some great procreating. Here's Molly with Declan and her 8 month old twin girls, Hattie and Lila, and me with Theo and Beckett.
Declan enjoyed leading Beckett around the house.
It was pretty funny seeing all the adults and kids sitting around a big giant table for lunch.
Beck enjoyed playing peekaboo with Hattie in her highchair.
Hattie and Jeff playing footsie on the rug.
Declan showing Theo how to escape the babyproofing.
In the car on the way to Maine the boys enjoyed looking at their books, listening to Mama sing songs viciously off-key (I'm blaming it on still feeling a little sick until Sunday) and playing with toys. They were great sports. They slept the whole way back to Massachusetts.
No comments:
Post a Comment