Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Quick update: Beck has a stomach bug, both have rashes on their faces, and Theo has a raging diaper rash. Last night Theo woke up at 2:30 or so to ask for a diaper change (a semi-common request). Beck then got up, after I put Theo back down, to ask for a diaper change. When I put him back down he made a strange sound like something wasn't right, and I felt around his crib and realized there were two separate piles of vomit on either side of his head. He hasn't thrown up since and has been eating to some extent this morning. He first threw up in the early morning Monday sometime after nursing, then threw up on Mindy's son Jared Monday afternoon. Since the vomit in the night last night I haven't seen more. We'll see. I went out to buy disposable diapers and Desitin this morning to try to finally beat Theo's diaper rash, which has been very bad these last few days. I'm now hand-stripping the cloth diapers that have been marked up with diaper ointment residue. I've called the pediatrician about the nondescript rashes on their faces, torsos and necks....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment