This morning we took our first expedition to the MOST, the Syracuse science museum. I didn't know what to expect because I haven't been there in years (and then only for an IMAX) but it is a great place for toddlers. And it's only 10 minutes away in downtown Syracuse. Even better: admission is free with our Ithaca Sciencenter membership, and we parked right out front for $1.25. It has an awesome climbing structure that goes at least three stories high, with an air gun that shoots squishy balls, multiple slides, climbing nets, and lots of other cool stuff. It was hard to get good pictures because the boys were rarely standing still and I didn't have great light. It was great to go on a weekday because my guess is that it's pretty busy on weekends and I'd be worried the boys would get stomped by bigger kids (though it's for kids under 4). My guess is we'll make it there at least once a week for the rest of the winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment